Presser Foot With a Ruler for Sewing Machines - Easy Precision
This Presser Foot With a Ruler can easily sew the precise equidistant parallel lines you want while topstitching. (You may know it as a gauge presser foot - only better.)
- For projects that require the utmost accuracy, such as garments, topstitching or piecing while quilting
- Use this super Presser Foot With a Ruler to simply nail those parallel stitches.
- Stitch precise seam allowances up to 3/4" wide
- It works on all home-sewing machines.
- The precision scale goes up per 2mm - it doesn't get any better than that!
Fits on most models of these brand machines: Singer, Brother, Babylock, Euro-Pro, Janome, Kenmore, White, Juki, New Home, Necchi, Elna, Husqvarna Viking, Toyota and most other low-shank domestic machines. Unsure what type your machine is? Click here for more information about snap-on feet and shank types.
HIGH-SHANK, NOT SNAP-ON, OR BERNINA? You Need An ADAPTER!
- High Shank To Low Shank Snap-on Adapter. Click here.
- Yours is not snap-on? Low Shank Snap-On Adapter. Click here.
- Bernina? Find your Snap-On Adapter: Click here.